Digital pianos happen to be perfect for playing the music of Beethoven at the time everyone is asleep. Obviously that you will never have to hire them when you move. However, there are many differences in quality between digital pianos. Here are some tips to buy the best digital piano that does not make you feel like a keyboard.
- Go to an internet search engine and enter the “name of your city” plus “piano shop” (for example: “Richmond piano shop”). With the best karaoke machines this is the Best effect that you can have now.Before you buy a digital piano, it is important that you try it out personally.
- Call a few shops and ask them if they sell digital pianos. In general, sales agents are very useful. If you do not sell digital pianos in the store, you probably will know a piano shop that does.
- Check the length of the white buttons. They should generally measure the same as a dollar bill without one of their white borders. This is the standardized size for the keys of a grand piano.
- Check how hard you can press the button. The standard pressing of acoustic piano keys is 7/8 inches.
- Check where the sound comes from.
- The highest standard digital pianos have speakers in the behind each of the keys, where the sound comes from. You can easily check it by touching a chromatic scale several octaves.
- If you want to play longer arpeggios, you do not want the first notes that you played to disappear prematurely.
Listen to the sound quality of the digital piano
Some may sound electric while others mimic the sound of a grand piano. Do not be afraid to ask the seller which acoustic piano they used to record the digital piano.
Buy the digital piano those best suits your price range and has the most realistic features.Buying an acoustic piano can be a tiring experience for the uninitiated, whether buying a new or a second-hand one. If one can find a dealer with a good reputation, it is surely safer buying a new one, but even at that time the costs of these initial depreciation is high. Many piano shops will lend you a piano with an agreement that the rent will be added to the purchase price if you choose to keep it. In that case, you should negotiate the best purchase price before.
You talk about the rent; if you have already agreed on the hiring, you have little opportunity to negotiate. You will end up with a higher starting price, so the final price, even if you deduct the rent, is not a favorable offer. These dealers find it difficult for testing the piano through playing. That’s why pianos are often bought at random.